Monday, May 27, 2013

DAY 5: No School

      It's 82 degrees outside, today's Saturday, and there's no school. What a great combination for going out on a bike ride with my 4 friends, but that's later on today.
      I'm currently in my hotel room looking up news on Durban, and just a few minutes ago I came across an article about the new requirements for students entering college in Durban. The article explained that all students attending college, such as the University of KwaZulu-Natal, are required to study Zulu, the native language. As a result, a study has shown that students have experienced an increase in their intelligence and those who graduated were able to find jobs faster.
      I'm going to end it here, because I have a few things I need to do before getting ready to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment