Monday, May 27, 2013

DAY 3: Jewel of India



     2 days ago I found a restaurant, Jewel of India, and I've been eating there ever since.  Jewel of India caters to all palates with options of halal, vegetarian, and seafood. Of course, I go for the halal and vegetarian food. Also, my plate is always crowded with deep fried tofu, yellow rice, plantains, and two bakes. I've become used to my bill adding up to R730 ($80.12). (I can't help it if the food wants to have a party with my taste buds).
     I'm glad I found this restaurant. The food is on point, the service is excellent, and it saves me from having to go to the nearest Fast food or Chinese restaurant (if there even are any).
      Anyways, tomorrow I'm traveling an hour to Gleenwood, Durban to visit Durban Girl's High school. For now, (after a full day of beach fun in the 85 degree weather) I'm going to catch some Z's.

No comments:

Post a Comment